Peoplesource Consulting- Our client is a part of the Sub Sahara Africa Cluster (SSA) of a leader in the global packaging market. It is responsible for West Africa and consists of more than 20 countries within its market including Senegal, Ghana and Cameroun.
To deliver sales targets, champion partnership with strategic accounts, application of the industry value chain model, contributing to the company’s relationship management strategy and mobilizing internal and external resources to implement growth objectives.
- Sales Growth; required to drive sales in line with agreed targets. Identify the opportunities to increase customer profitability for a sustainable and profitable mutual growth.
- Budgeting and Planning; Participate in the budgeting process to define the annual sales budget and medium targets for the areas of responsibility
- Customer Management; Develop, at different levels, a transverse relationship with the customer and ensure Strategic alignment. Understand the Customer activity (competitive environment, growth strategy, productivity, profitability). Identify the Customer needs and drive opportunities in agreement with the processing sales strategy.
- Strategy Execution; Develop and execute the local strategies for the food categories, cosmetic and E &D
- Drive productivity; Utilize the mandatory global processes and tools
- A Bachelor / University degree in any Engineering degree and you have at least 5 years experience in Sales and/or Customer Management, preferable cross functional.
- To succeed in this position you should have strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and a desire to continuously improve the way we deliver value to our customers. Be flexible and able to adapt to new cultures and environment.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482413 to apply for this job .