RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- ALL HR, IR and Admin duties at the factory including but not limited to:
- Provide human resource generalist services, including compliance with regulatory agencies
- Provide direction to employees in the resolution of problems, related to benefits, company policies, etc.
- Work with production team to schedule and create project assignment to meet completion dates
- Source, screen and recommend candidates for employment and conduct new employee orientation
- Facilitate internal/external Health and Wellness activities.
- Create and facilitate communication and employee involvement initiative
- Administer local salary performance review procedure, and employment related policies and procedures
- Responsible for HRIS administration and maintenance
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Support the administration of Worker’s Compensation and coordination of workplace safety programs
- Conduct training sessions related to Ethics, benefits, safety, or others as required
- Coordinate and manage community relations with host community
- Relevant 1st degree, Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Membership of professional bodies:
- Minimum years of experience: 8 - 12 years
Industrial Relations, negotiation, people, verbal & written communication, customer orientation, work planning, conflict resolution.
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND BEHAVIOURAL TRAITS
Can do spirit, self-starter, integrity, attention to details, extroverted nature, resourcefulness, team working, innovation & creativity
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482407 to apply for this job .