Our client in the construction industry requires the service of an experienced electrical Engineer to work in Abuja branch. The ideal candidate will be involved in all parts of the design and development process or just one particular stage.
The Electrical Engineers will be able to design, develop and maintain electrical control systems and components to required specifications. Their work focuses on:
common tasks include:
- identifying customer requirements;
- designing systems and products;
- reading design specifications and technical drawings;
- researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales;
- making models and prototypes of products using three-dimensional design software
- liaising with others in the design team;
- communicating with clients and contractors;
- attending meetings on site;
- designing and conducting tests;
- recording, analysing and interpreting test data;
- proposing modifications and retesting products;
- qualifying the final product or system;
- servicing and maintaining equipment;
- preparing product documentation, writing reports and giving presentations;
- monitoring a product in use to improve on future designs.
minimum qualification of HND with 5-10 years experience in similar role
A registered member of NSE and other Electrical Professional body will be an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482400 to apply for this job .