Monumental Solutions operators of Monumental Global Solutions LLC, is America’s leading provider in cutting-edge I.T Solutions and Staff Augmentation services for small and large business entities in the Virginia area and we also provide services in the commercial space and some well identified federal government agencies. Monumental Solutions USA is expanding our business portfolio into the international market industry with the introduction of Monumental Global Solutions. Monumental Global Solutions will specialize in the re-conceptualization of ideas that are meant to change the trajectory of modern financial independency for citizens of every country we establish our business presence in.
POSITION DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
The Sales Manager is a high profile, key contributor to the achievement of company revenue goals across a broad set of industries and a diverse customer base. As a senior member of the sales team, you will be responsible for driving channel partner revenue across a number of key markets and application areas for all our products. There is considerable potential to grow our anticipated products we intend to introduce to the Nigerian market nationwide with both existing and projected customer accounts. This growth will come both from geographical expansion by developing our sales networks in the existing markets. This role is suited for someone who is able to work closely with the General Manager and also individually implement a productive and calculative sales approach for the company to carry out our high volume sales goals, this individual must possess an aggressive sales initiative, extensive networking capabilities, great communication skills, a team player and a professional who has worked in a similar role for a high demanding sales and marketing-based product company.
Responsibilities and Expectations of the Sales Manager (Projected Monthly Sales Goal): Six Hundred Thousand copies of product. Equivalent of N126, 000,000. Monthly in Revenue
- Meets or exceeds company monthly sales goal allocated to him/her.
- The sales manager will be expected to develop and execute sales programs & activities to build a strong reseller channel business and drive partner success including the generation of joint campaigns to an established base of customers, outbound activities to new key prospects, business planning & management with each partner and providing business and technical support necessary for our company and our reseller partner sales success.
- Sales manager responsibilities include selling, recruiting, training and managing the internal sales team to grow revenue in support of our company’s focus.
- Demonstrable and quantifiable track record of successful channel sales management.
- Motivated, organized, accountable, competitive self-starter who enjoys working in a fast paced, sales motivated environment.
- Build relationships with third-party influencers and internal business partners to meet client and targeted audience’s needs.
- Demonstrate tactical proficiency in media relations, including creating and driving both traditional and social media outreach plans.
- Maintaining contact with key markets by visiting and investigating the operating and local conditions.
- Contribute to business growth through introducing clients to new capabilities, building network of industry contacts and participating in relevant professional organizations.
- Strategizing and implementing sales programs for the company’s product line nationally.
- Liaises with distributors, contracted marketers, retailers, agents, TV and Radio, social media networks to gain trust and reliability for the company.
- Create plans, develop and implement sales strategies.
- Analyze all sales related coverages and magazine publications for the company.
- Researches, writes and distribute sales goals and reports to top management and members accordingly.
- Reviews Company’s marketing and advertising materials before released to the public.
- Expands product solutions and offers to distributors, contracted marketers, retailers, agents and clients/customers.
- Working closely with the General Manager to create a sales brand objectives on a consistent bases to increase revenue generation.
- Analyzing market trends and recommend changes to marketing and sales strategies based on analysis and feedback from clients and customers.
- Gathers and analyze customer insight.
- Takes calculated risks based on data driven analytics.
- Establish and execute new sales concepts, business models, channels and part over to position business as innovator and leader.
- Collaborates with the General and Marketing Manager respectively and other team members, to source developed strategic partnership activities and implement the executional train work and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills; set and pursue stretch goals.
- Nurtures and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Demonstrate behaviours consistent with values (Quality, Integrity, Respect, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Mutual Benefits) and Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 6+ years in the high volume sales and Marketing industry and 3+ years’ experience in Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumers (B2C) sales with an emphasis on new product business development required.
- A proven record of a successful sales acumen in the last 3 years and a successful track record in sales or marketing in the last 3 years either the private or commercial new business industry, preferably in the lottery related industry.
- The successful candidate shall be an energetic, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in a high demanding sales environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or an A B.A. in business or marketing (or equivalent) / Marketing/ Business Management Consulting or equivalent work experience required. Master’s Degree/Undergraduate certificate or PHD in the business or marketing related field/industry a Plus +.
- Technologically advanced and oriented. Must have above average computer and technical skills to navigate the communication and integration barriers of the business and marketing industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge of various languages is a plus.
- Awareness and involvement in the most updated trends, facts, news, fashion, lifestyle, celebrity and events happening on the TV, radio, social networks.
- Must have a flexible working time and must be willing to work under the supervision of the General Manager.
Salary and Compensation:
Salary ranges between N 120,000 contingent upon performance ( Base ) and Up to N 720, 000 in Bonuses Monthly and Up to N 8, 640, 000 in Bonuses every year.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482272 to apply for this job .