PM Global's Consulting team works with large corporations and government agencies to align their goals with our technology products and services. Working with us is a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience in defining and executing technology sales and marketing strategy with respect to cloud computing, big data analytics, and workflow automation.
We are hiring experienced and passionate Marketing professionals, who will be responsible for generating and developing inbound and outbound new business opportunities across the company’s entire technology portfolio of workflow automation, big data analytics, and cloud computing products and services.
We are currently seeking experienced Affiliate Marketing Coordinators who are knowledgeable about online and offline affiliate marketing and familiar with existing marketing campaign automation tools.
- Identify and recruit new affiliates that are capable of driving sales volume offline and online
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates
- Keep up to date on Affiliate Industry trends and developments
- Effectively coordinate with other team members and departments Reporting and Analysis
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate generated revenues
- Present regular analysis reports including number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, sales generated and commissions earned
- 3+ years affiliate management experience
- Proven, measurable results in developing and growing an internal affiliate channel/program
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and grow relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of affiliate tracking methods, tagging and sale attribution
- Ability to take on multiple projects at the same time
- Must possess strong knowledge of the affiliate marketing industry
- A proven negotiator who can build strong partnerships
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation and problem solving skills
- The ability to understand numbers and trends and develop action plans
- The ability to communicate clearly, professionally, and courteously over a variety of mediums
- The willingness to embrace and understand new concepts
- Understanding and knowledge of additional online marketing channels (PPC, SEO, email marketing, Social media, media buys, etc.) to be able to assist and guide affiliates as well as with other areas of the business
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482171 to apply for this job .