Saro AgroSciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
- Successful candidate will constitute the Finance back-office Team of the Business Unit.
- Post transactions and analyse account Records
- Be engaged in Bank, customers and sales reconciliation
- Maintain GL schedules
- Manage the interface between the front office and the Back office finance team.
- Maintain the Fixed Assets Register
- Be involved in Budgetary Control, particularly Variance analysis
- Special Skills and Key Behavioral Competences
- Ability to work under tight schedule
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Dependability- Reliable, responsible and dependable
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within required timeframes
- OND in Accounting
- Required age: 22 - 28 years
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482168 to apply for this job .