To assist Quality and Safety Manager in ensuring excellence in all matters pertaining to Quality (Assurance & Control) in service delivery and Safety end-to-end i.e. operations, projects, et cetera.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support ongoing definition of client-oriented minimum standards with respect to operations, projects, etc.
- Support quality planning, assurance, control and evaluation for all teams and projects in the company to ensure they are constructed in accordance with the established minimum standards.
- Documentation and physical inspection of the project work and working with other in-house personnel (e.g., Project Managers, Superintendents, etc.) and external personnel to produce and document a quality finished product.
- Collaborate with project team to achieve quality related SLAs.
- Conduct regular Safety Self Audit and inspection Program and maintaining accurate records of such audit.
- Support Quality and Safety Manager to encourage and create high level of Safety awareness within the organization and address Workplace Safety issues and programs.
- Responsible for coordinating all regional quality engineers to ensure client’s quality requirements are met in service delivery.
- Quality training for all implementation teams.
- Assist in safety planning and ensure conformance to clients HSE requirements, safety audits and reporting.
- Responsible for using Quality checklists in generating customer feedback.
- Recommend remedies for breaches in quality related aspects of contracts.
- Manage Team total quality & EHS with right authority
- Support coordination of Quality Control monitoring across all ongoing projects and operations.
- Plan audit and Report Quality audits / improvements plan to Quality and Safety Manager and Project team.
- Provide weekly report, 100% SIR report/Milestone check report to Quality and Safety Manager.
- Checking compliance with HSE standards, particularly use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) gears, utilizing relevant IT tools and periodic physical visits.
- Conduct Accident and Incidents Investigation, determine probable causes and make recommendation for corrective actions.
- Below are keys output measurable expected of the Quality & Safety Officer:
- Weekly quality report including HSE, PPE, and client SLA compliance.
- Quality checklists.
- Quality pictures in acceptable format.
- B.Sc. / H.N.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Telecommunications. Any relevant post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
- Required Working Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in engineering and telecommunication teams with 1 year relevant experience in Quality role.
- CAPM, Prince II Foundation or equivalents will be added advantage.
- Client vendor certifications.
- Any other relevant professional certifications.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
- Conversant and proficient in complex quality control and assurance concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail with experience in trouble-shooting and checklist monitoring processes.
- Knowledge of and ability to enforce all federal, state, local and Company safety regulations/requirements.
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Good management of teams and personnel.
- Must be highly analytical and possess problem solving skills with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- To be flexible in approach and be comfortable with a fluid organizational structure that requires both team work and self-sufficiency as necessary, with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Extended work hours.
- Local travel is required.
- Working under pressure.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482157 to apply for this job .