Teclab Management Services Limited is recruiting on behalf of its client to fill this position
Core Purpose of the Job
Responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision of the retail outlets, including sales, staff, stock and resources management.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in any discipline. Degree in Business studies or management degree holders may also be at an advantage.
- Job Specification (Experience & Training): Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Vendor Relationships Skills
- Market Knowledge Skills
- Staffing Skills
- Results Driven Skills
- Strategic Planning Skills
- Management Proficiency Skills
- Client Relationships Skills
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Excellent IT skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482146 to apply for this job .