Todds to Teens, a kids clothing and accessories online store is currently looking for a website manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be solely responsible for the company’s online presence and would be provided with a conducive working environment, laptop, mobile phone and internet access to carry out his/her role.
Summary of role
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
- Work with CEO to build traffic & sales via the website, blog, email marketing and social media platforms
- Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them
Detailed responsibilities would include:
- Upload new products on the website
- Review and manage orders via the website and ensure customer fulfillment
- Liase with logistics providers to ensure prompt delivery of orders to the customer
- Manage website configuration & parameters (eg payment options, stock management)
- Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising to the CEO
- Liaise with CEO regarding the day to day management of the website
- Prepare weekly and monthly report on activities carried out for the week, KPIs and weekly accounts (templates to be provided by CEO)
- Suggest and implement approaches & strategies with the CEO to improve website sales conversions & customer engagement
- Create awareness and engagement using social media, email marketing and blogging. The major social media platforms used are Instagram, and Facebook. The brand also has a blog.
- Engage in dialogue, monitor and respond to comments on social media platforms
- Monitor social media trends and adopts use of social media tools
- Monitor internet for related topics of conversation
- Develop, curate and manage all published content (images, video and written using products like Canva or Photoshop, Mobile apps like Phonto, Typorama etc)
- Design, implement and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Use social networking analysis tools to track and analyse social media performance e.g Iconosquare, Squarelovin
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business and report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI) to analyse the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions
- List all products on the website and new arrivals on other platforms
- Liase with the CEO on strategies and tools to grow the brand and increase sales
- Investigate, evaluate and assess new ways of generating additional traffic/orders
- Enhance social media outlets and opportunities to maintain communication and build fan base
- To meet and exceed all agreed performance objectives
- Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Meet internal service levels for website activity and management
- Maintaining an excellent level of service to the business
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
- Strong interest in ecommerce, social media and marketing
- Willingness to learn is very key
- Demonstrates creativity and immersion in Social Media
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and English language skills.
- Experience with Social Media Tools and Analytics is an added advantage
- Basic understanding of MS Word and Excel for reporting purposes
- Self-motivated and confident in making sound decisions
- Successful with managing and performing efficientlyin multi-tasking environment
- Work creatively with limited resources
- Can work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Creative problem solving
- Team-oriented with positive attitude
- Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482144 to apply for this job .