The blog administrator will be required to manage the backend of the blog to ensure optimum user experience.
- Moderates user posts (includes deactivation of profane posts or images uploaded by users)
- Manages the administrative end of the blog
- Analyse blog performance using Google analytics to generate weekly reports
- Generate and update blog content
- Should be innovative and come up with ideas to better user experience
- Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising to the blog designer
- All other assigned tasks to ensure optimal performance of the blog
Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will implement the platform’s Social Media marketing. Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic, cultivate following and ensure engagement. The Social Media manager is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing the platform’s content strategy, curating relevant content and ensuring community engagement.
- Develop and implement social media strategy
- Manage social media sites
- Engage in dialogue, monitor and respond to comments on social media platforms
- Monitor social media trends and adopts use of social media tools
- Monitor internet for related topics of conversation
- Develop, curate and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Design, implement and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Enhance social media outlets and opportunities to maintain communication and build fan base
- Use social networking analysis tools to track and analyse social media performance
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business and report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI)
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Strong interest in politics and general affairs
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Experience with Social Media Tools and Analytics is an added advantage
- Basic understanding of MS Office Tools for reporting purposes
- Self-motivated and confident in making sound decisions
- Successful with managing and performing efficiently in multi-tasking environment
- Work creatively with limited resources
- Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects
- Creative problem solving
- Team-oriented with positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482143 to apply for this job .