Conventional milk cartons are an unbreakable improvement over glass milk bottles, but the introduction of the Tetra Pak aseptic beverage container in the late 1950's was revolutionary for the food and beverage industries. Tetra Pak -- which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed -- manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries. Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International.
- Execute installation tasks, assembling machines and conveyers.
- Execute preventive maintenance activities in line with global Tetra Pak standard procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations.
- Execute timely reporting of all discovered Technical Issues according to the QTIM processes.
- Execute installation of relevant rebuilding/upgrade kits according to procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of Tetra Pak service. Inform about any business opportunity discovered at the customer through the relevant channels.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring and promoting good working relationships with the customer and that TP’s reputation is sustained.
- Execute and complete all relevant reports in an accurate and timely way. Distribute reports according to existing procedures and ensure that proper handover is done.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements. Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety. Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- Must have a relevant Degree from University (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering)
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Experience in installations, maintenance and/or service work (ideal prior proven experience as a Technician, Service Engineer or Development Engineer)
- Must be fluent in French (read, write, speak) as the role will support French speaking regions in West Africa
- Fluent in English (read, write and speak)
- Computer skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Willing to travel - valid driver’s license and passport
- To be successful in this position the candidate must enjoy to work independently, remotely and to travel a lot, sometimes working outside of regular working hours (evenings and weekends), based on customer needs.
- High learning ability
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481989 to apply for this job .