Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accesisible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
Brief Job Descriptions
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Coordinates the development and implementation of office procedures and HR policies, and oversees maintenance of all office records.
- Provide initial interpretation of personnel policies for staff and refer more difficult issues to the Group Human Resources.
- Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing. Ensures that all appropriate pre-employment and post-employment documentation is collected and provided to appropriate HR Staff.
- Collect, review, process and communicate with employees, managers and Group HR Manager regarding employee leave requests.
- Manage the processing of human resource forms; compensation and benefits administration processing, and documentation.
- Coordinate orientation for each new hire, including an orientation to the organization mission, program and structure, security issues and procedures, personnel policies, job tasks and related tax and labor laws.
- Responsible for record-keeping and coordination of Safety and Security procedures for Staffs.
- Coordinates and monitors training sessions for staffs.
Must be a lawyer (LL.B) with at least 3years work experience in a similar environment.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481968 to apply for this job .