This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Creatives/Art/Design jobs in Nigeria
• Develop visual designs for all advertising needs including but not limited to: traditional ad campaigns, websites, social media, email campaigns, banner advertising, and presentations.
• Present work internally to creative leads and account team members.
• Actively participate in client calls, meetings, and presentations.
• Respond well to direction and work independently to finish assignments.
• Perform ongoing research on print, digital and multimedia capabilities.
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficiency with Google Slides, Keynote and PowerPoint
• Good typography and layout skills
• A portfolio showcasing web and print work, with specific attention paid to careful photography selection and use of illustration and iconography
• Comfortable collaborating as well as working independently
• A clean, polished style with an eye for detail
• Any front-end web development or video production (storyboarding, editing) skills is a plus!
Production experience: CMYK, Pantone process, material selection, printing specifications, and experience working with suppliers and vendorsg