GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Primary and Referral Care Commercial Leader will be responsible for engaging early with care providers and healthcare infrastructure investors, assessing systemic design of the care delivery pathways, build holistic solutions to the problems associated with the care continuum helping providers decide interventions to deliver efficiency and outcomes. The role will be handling the overall portfolio of Care Area Healthcare Solutions.
- Grow business by leveraging existing GE capabilities to develop & implement a scalable primary & referral care solution that addresses the lack of skilled staff, poor referral network and infrastructure to impact maternal & neonatal mortality rates in developing countries.
- Commercialize existing GE primary care initiatives, cultivating and leveraging current primary projects to scale it up across Africa addressing governments/institution’s needs.
- Develop “Total Addressable Problem” market map of opportunities for the said care area addressing different segments of customers - primary, secondary, tertiary, private and government.
- Forecast sales opportunities, creating and executing strategic business plans to transfer growth and profitability, ensuring targets for orders, revenues and margins are achieved/exceeded.
- Leverage current GE government/institution’s relations to establish strong relationships with healthcare authorities and financing institutions personnel.
- Lead the customer’s account relationship including establish monthly operating rhythm, organize and lead customer management committee meetings, identify marketing and promotional opportunities and create performance dashboards as well as initiate strategic discussions.
- Managing the Sales process, identifying and executing simplification initiatives, driving market share and working with all other departments (price, structure & close) larger strategic accounts
- Fully understand the terms and conditions of the customer specific contract and delivery requirements, ensure contract terms are met by GE and its contractors at all times specially implementation with conjunction with Program managers.
- Drive the prioritization of core needs/problems across the care area working closely with Go-To-Market (GTM) teams, marketing, design and clinical resources.
- Translate evidence-backed claims to value propositions that articulate the need, capability and credibility of solutions for the given care area. Own the master collateral for the care area.
- Engage closely with GTM teams in the SHS regions to help engage in meaningful dialogues with customers, position the value around care areas and drive collaborative and co-creative approach to solution generation.
- Act as the Care Area One GE face in front of the customer and coordinate all GE stakeholders for the projects he is responsible for from inception to closure.
- Support Care Area GM & Primary and Referral Care team in conjunction with LCT intact teams team to drive continuous operational simplification, optimal proposal management and quoting processes and tools
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of sales experience (Banking/finance/healthcare development subjects or business development preferred degree).
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive high level C suite selling, sales experience in relevant industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with governments, big hospitals and engaging at ministry/CxO levels.
- Ability to analyze, validate and create strong value propositions coupled with in-depth technology solutions (Preferable International Healthcare projects development market space).
- Comprehensive knowledge of Industry-related financial analysis, bid proposal, and risk, tax and legal principles and analysis.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership and team building skills with experience of at least 5 years of Leading a Commercial and Execution Team.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with ability to motivate and carry together diverse teams towards a common goal, using influence.
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment.
- English and French speaking.
- MBA (or equivalent) degree from an institution of repute.
- Previous experience selling GEHC Solutions (Equipment, Education & service).
- Experience building frameworks and metrics to track outcomes from care pathway solutions
- Innovation - develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Proven ability to work globally.
- Indirect management experience; managing in a matrix organization.
- Contract Compliance Experience.
- Strong Process Management Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481963 to apply for this job .