Conoil Nigeria Plc is one of the most formidable names in Nigeria's downstream petroleum industry. We are recruiting to fill various positions in the company. In a renewed drive to continue to live up to our vision to be Africa's leading petroleum products marketing company.
As one of the flagship companies in Nigeria's downstream petroleum industry, we require vibrant, resourceful and innovative individuals to reposition our team in an expanding market in the capacity below:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure timely provision of relevant and reliable financial information to stakeholders.
- Provide adequate control system and processes to secure the assets of the organization.
- Ensure that the financial policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related disciplines.
- Must be a professional member of ICAN or other recognized accounting professional bodies.
- Must have at least 12 years cumulative work experience in Finance & Accounts function, six (6) of which must be in a management role within the FMCG or Oil & Gas environment with
- particular focus on the lubricant market.
- Must have a good knowledge of business strategy as well as the ability to exercise judgment, initiative and discretion at all times.
- Must possess proven leadership, management, analytical and accounting skills.
- Must be a good team player.
- Not more than 45 years of age.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481757 to apply for this job .