This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest ICT / Telecommunications jobs in Nigeria
Qualification/Skills Required for Computer Maintenance & Electronics Instructor
Ability to transfer knowledge(Teach others).
OND/HND/B.Sc. Degree in Computer Engineering/Electrical Electronic Engineering
· CompTIA A+ Certification Will Be an Added Advantage
· Ability to Draw Up Project Plans, Circuit Diagrams Using Computer-Assisted Engineering and Design, Knowledge of Circuit Boards and Processors
· Excellent Computer/IT Skill and Knowledge of Computer Hardware Technology.
· Ability to Research, Develop, and Evaluate Electronic Devices
· Create Projects Designed to Enhance Training.
· Ability to Develop and Implement Training Plans and Activities
· Creativity and Thinking Ability to Develop New Ideas.
· Analytical, Problem-Solving Ability and Critical-Thinking Skills. Strong Decision-Making Skills
· Ability to Guide Self with Little or No Supervision Excellent Communication Skills
· Good Organizational Skills
· Good Team Player