Progress Schools, Okeigbo, Ondo state comprises Progress Kiddies (Nursery and Primary) and Progress College. Progress Kiddies also operates the Montessori system of teaching from cradle through early primary stages. Progress College has a broad based curriculum consisting of all the subjects areas specified by the ministry of Education, broken into (JSS) and (SSS) levels.
- Applicants must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class lower degree (in Education) or BSc/BA in the subjects listed above or related to it.
- At least 1 - 3 years post Nysc teaching experience
- Age range 24 - 40 years
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- String ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance
- Proficient in ICT
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481740 to apply for this job .