ICEPyramid Communications Limited is a Nigerian Company with operations in other African countries is seeking application from qualified candidates to fill the position of Human Resources and Admin Manager for its Nigeria Operations.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain and enhance ICEPyramid's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains staff payroll, schedule and conduct performance evaluations; prepare pay budgets; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training team leads to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management retreat with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending training and workshops.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Salary Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees.
All applicants must possess a minimum of Bachelors Degree from recognized and accredited institutions.
All applicants must have 2-5 years of experience in Human Resource Roles
All Applicants must be between the 25-35years old
Applicant with other certification is a added advantage
The applicant must be residing in the following cities; Abuja and Lagos.
How To Apply
All applicants should forward their detailed resume, application and cover letter to email account provided
All Applications should be addressed to the;
The Director Human Capital
ICEPyramid Communications Limited
Submission of resumes and applications closes on 2nd September 2016, shortlisted candidates shall be contacted, and first round of interview is slated for 2nd September 2016 would be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481738 to apply for this job .