- Primary responsibility is to support CEO in all strategic and operational activities involved in the running of a corporate events and experiental marketing agency as well as a social events management company
- Administer all production process and monitor all projects from conceptualization to implementation and manage all production budgets for weddings and social events
- Liaising with clients and designers to create a brand for upcoming events and organising the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures, plus social media coverage
- Drive transformational brand solution sales through leveraging and developing relevant content and competition.
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns based on brand objectives of clients and other stakeholders
- Develop project timelines and production schedules for upcoming projects
- Ensure competitive perspectives and differentiated value propositions generated through market-relevant insights. Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop unique selling propositions to drive client’s brand agenda
- Present to and consult with clients on business trends with a view to developing new content and marketing engagements
- Responsible for regular office operations and the administration of transactional activities
- Administer and determine and efficient marketing procedure for all events and assist to select all participants and coordinate with all internal and external officials for efficient implementation of all events.
- Responsible for all brand activation activities from response to client briefs to post project completion reporting
- Measure the impact of brand activation and event management activities with clearly defined metrics taking into consideration specific target markets
- Produce detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets);
- Create and sustain productive relationships and negotiate contracts with event-related clients, vendors, companies and supporters.
- Organise facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest for upcoming events
- Assist to select appropriate venue for events, vendors for all events and assist to hire and administer all on site staff and production crew and prepare all client presentations prior to all events.
- Supervise, train, evaluate, and recognize staff, especially in events marketing and sales strategies.
- Prepare and distribute all event maps and coordinate with vendors to prepare contracts according to legal procedures and administer all activities.
- Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly;
- Conduct post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders) that drive continuous improvement in future teams
Bachelors’ Degree in any social sciences related degree
Required Working Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in branding, events management, and/or marketing communications consulting agencies, with experience leading or being part of cross functional teams. Experience with corporate communications department of blue-chip companies is ideal.
- Must have experience in developing creative proposals in response to client briefs
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
- A high-energy, quick-thinking individual, articulate, creative, confident and is capable of rising to the occasion at all times.
- Capable of event visualizing from beginning to end while at the same time know what steps to take to get everything done.
- Proven event management experience with impressive portfolio of previously managed events
- Knowledge of brand management, brand planning, advertising and digital media/marketing
- Practical experience of developing and managing brand activation campaigns with clear impact assessment reports and return on investment benefits
- Social media savvyiness and the ability to engage and interact on the various social media channels
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently and work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Project management experience and the ability to manage budgets;
- Problem-solving skills and diplomacy;
- Strong teamwork, collaboration and negotiation skills;
- Must be a people person with the ability to interact at multiple levels to get things done timely and efficiently.
- Excellence, integrity, and is able to instill trust and honesty in others
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481685 to apply for this job .