SEFLAM SGL LTD. is a limited liability company incorporated under the Laws of The Federation of Nigeria with Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria registration number RC 1177212.
Seflam SGL is an indigenous provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) services in West Africa with over 17 years experience servicing Oil and Gas majors including ExxonMobil, Chevron, Total and Shell.
- Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion.
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Coordinating and directing construction workers and subcontractors.
- Ensuring adherence to quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Ensuring that As-Built Dossiers comply with QA/QC Requirements.
- Reviewing and analyzing the onshore construction schedule.
- Supporting and providing assistance to Engineering Manager to plan, implement activities, execute annual construction activities and establishing budgets.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Construction Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Budgets Skills
- Construction Safety Skills
- Management Skills
- Supervising Skills
- Maintenance & Repair Skills
- Engineering Skills
- Project Estimation Skills
- Oil & Gas Skills
- Piping Skills
- Metal Fabrication Skills
- Strategic Planning Skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481534 to apply for this job .