- Responsible for coordinating and handle all activities leading up to the successful management of weddings and other soical events
- Produce detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets);
- Create and sustain productive relationships and negotiate contracts with event-related clients, vendors, companies and supporters.
- Organise facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest for upcoming events
- Selects appropriate venue for events, vendors for all events and assist in hiring and administer all on site staff and production crew and preparing all client presentations prior to all events.
- Prepare and distribute all event maps and coordinate with vendors to prepare contracts according to legal procedures and administer all activities.
- Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly;
- Hire, train, and educate staff and short term hires on proper event procedures.
- Develop simple metrics for measuring event performance and report periodically on event performance trends.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481506 to apply for this job .