Reporting Line: QA/QC Manager
- Monitor the quality control activities of the inspectors
- Monitor document document control and the filling system for all structural documents
- Preparation and followup of non-conformity report (NCR) and punch list activities
- Liasion with EGINA's representatives, ensure all the activities related to the Structural process and ITP are duly completed or completed with minor comments in the minimum at the time of inspection.
- Update and ensure Structure QC database are maintaining real time basis.
- Issue of IRN of structure after complete final inspection of block or final assembly, PE, Erection
- Attend regular construction QAQC meeting with CPY and followup of action required items
- Documentation and maintenance of inspection reports and records, NCR, Punchlist
- Summary of inspection results
- Monitoring/inspection of visual inspection
- Control and adherence to Repair Information Sheet (RIS) and NCR
- Control and inspection of Non-Conforming items and outstanding Punch list items
- Ensure that all the visual inspections, testing and NDEs prior to handover to painting works
- Monitoring and implementation of inprocess or defined inspection (or esting) as described in Structure ITP
- Inspection scheduling by System or Email and equivalent
- Ensure that Hot Cracking Action Plan is well implementing at works
- Regular welder evaluation during fabrication and construction.
- Issuing of QC Database to CPY QAQC
- CSWIP3.1 or AWS-CWI Certified
- Minimum of 5 years experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481501 to apply for this job .