LexTorah is looking to appoint a qualified candidate for their Tutoring Services Department
- Manage student enrolment
- Manage tutor enrolment and training
- Work with tutors to develop curriculum-based interactive learning materials
- Write report and provide management with feedback.
- Manage performance and development through regular supervision and performance review process
- Organise and coordinate professional development training for tutors on effective teaching using LMS
- Develop student assessment and effective teaching strategies
- Mentor new tutors on lesson planning and session management
- Interface with students , parents and management regarding students’ progress
- Work with the team that developed marketing strategies for the firm
- Locate or propose potential partnership with institutions to recruit students.
- Write and send proposals to School and Universities for partnership
- Help in placement of students in foreign universities
- BA/BED in Educational Foundation, Guidance & Counselling or Related fields
- Over 5 years in active teaching
- Over 2 years experience in the field of guidance and counselling
- HR Background will be an added advantage
- Versed in Nigeria and British curriculum implementation
- Versed expert on eclectic counseling theories
- Experienced advisor in mentoring students for placement in international universities
- Crisis intervention strategist
- Relationship building expert
- Career master with vast experience on how to choose a course of study for future career
- Excellent and compassionate listener
- Exceptional communicator
- Test and Measurement expert
- Proficient with ICT operations, Office and Educational technology
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481492 to apply for this job .