- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of multimedia, including for broadcast titles, web ads, movie trailers, branding content/channel videos, platform video signage, and event packaging.
- Work with illustrators, designers and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives of the platform.
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Shoot and produce digital video both in-studio and on-site
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Support the graphic design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
- Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies/ techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music sound to deliver cutting edge work.
- Creating good visual still graphic design for the platform.
- Engage and manage events and other similar activities based on directives.
- Carry out other responsibilities based on management’s directives.
- Ensure complete documentation of the departmental toolkits transactions.
- Other duties as assigned
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481487 to apply for this job .