Our client, an advisory and independent alternative wealth management firm seeks to recruit ambitious, honest and intelligent individual for the position of Business Development Officer.
The successful job holder shall be responsible for all sales and relationship management activities in assigned/self-generated accounts or territories, managing quality and consistency of service delivery.
- Present and sell the organisation’s products and services to current and potential clients
- Prepare action plans and schedule to identify targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- Identify sales prospects and contact them and other accounts as assigned
- Follow up on new sales leads and referrals resulting from field sales activity
- Prepare presentations and sales proposals
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, follow-up, and closings
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, exhibitions, and trade shows
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge of the Financial Services industry and appreciation of its operations and peculiarities
- Good sales skills
- Good relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Good problem analysis and solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to use office productivity tools
- First degree or its equivalent in any discipline, preferably Finance, Economics, or Business Management
- Minimum of three (3) years Post NYSC working experience within the financial services industry.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481476 to apply for this job .