Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited - Drilling and production are tough-and getting tougher. But Nachitech makes it easier by helping you focus on the job at hand. Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company provides total wellsite support, production and logistical services to oil and gas operators all over Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services CompanyWest Africa, North Africa and Middle East.
- Devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Anticipate unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analysing data
- 2-5 years working experience
- HND or Bachelor's degree, additional Certificate is an added advantage
- Computer literate
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481250 to apply for this job .