eHealth4everyone is an innovative healthcare start-up. We need a Marketer with a Public Health bias/experience.
As our marketer, you will be a leader responsible for telling the story of our products and services. You will be expected to be our chief advocate. Additionally, you will be charged with educating and creating new leads and crafting the strategy for converting those leads.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Provide accurate sales and revenue forecasts.
- Manage, grow and retain revenue, sales and client relationships.
- Create product descriptions (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our medical products to the world.
- Assist members of our sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our healthcare products.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Any degree or experience in health and medical marketing. A health degree will be strongly regarded.
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the centre of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481224 to apply for this job .