- Installations, maintenance & repairs of solar pv, inverters & street lights.
- Conduct engineering site audits to collect structural, electrical, and related site information for use in the installation of renewable energy power systems.
- Collect data about project sites.
- Create electrical diagrams, panel schedules or connection diagrams for installation of renewable energy.
- Review installation materials’ specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve smooth installation.
- Recommend process changes to improve efficiency & performance.
- Provide technical direction or support to installation team during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Develop standard operating procedures, quality & safety standards for solar installations & repairs.
- Create checklist for review or inspection of completed renewable energy projects.
- Installation, repairs and maintenance.
- Project & process management
- Good teamwork
- Good organisation and planning
- Commercial awareness
- Strong numerical & IT
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of BSc/HND/BTech in engineering, preferably electrical-electronics.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar organization and position with proven records of achievements.
- Registered member of relevant professional body.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481217 to apply for this job .