FMCG Distribution Limited seeks qualified candidate to fill this role
Job Description Summary:
- The Data Analyst is responsible for querying the Oracle database and some excel sheets and producing reports for the Managing Director.
- These reports would come in different forms and types and can be required at short notices; the reports must be precise and concise as they would be used in making important decisions.
- Some of the reports would give information on collation of sales performance, our customer expansion, our tracking devices and our in-house training programs to mention a few.
- A qualified candidate should have one to two years of experience in an analyst position, preferably in a Distribution organisation.
- The person must be able to work with little or no supervision and must be able to hit the ground running.
- A tertiary institution graduate is preferred with some database and reporting experience.
- Someone with an IT certification is also preferred; preferably database centred.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481106 to apply for this job .