Our client, an internationally renowned provider of technology solutions for the energy industry is seeking to recruit qualified professionals to fill this position
Manages installation and intervention operations in a remote international location
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical discipline or equivalent. Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in specialized area or product line(s) or MS degree plus three to five years of experience. Entry level PhD is an added advantage. Detailed knowledge of at least one FMC or related product line and general knowledge of several lines. Some knowledge of systems.
- Basic knowledge of competing and alternative technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to independently create functional & cost effective designs that meet complex specification requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize Design, Conduct and Freeze Designs, specify material requirements, procure, build, test, assemble and complete Factory Acceptance Test. Complete design package for Subsea equipment. Independently develops solutions to non-recurring problems by analyzing, interpreting and evaluating various precedents and data. Anticipates potential problems and takes preventative actions.
- Consults with other departments on equipment designs and questions. Identifies root cause of problems. Develops alternative solutions and communicates associated benefits and risks.
- Prepares technical data and papers for sales personnel, customers and publications. Makes field trips with sales and service personnel with new products and technical applications.
- Resolves most questions and problems in mastered sub-assemblies. Refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481092 to apply for this job .