Our client, an internationally renowned provider of technology solutions for the energy industry is seeking to recruit qualified professionals to fill this position
- Conceptualize Design, Conduct and Freeze Designs, specify material requirements, procure, build, test, assemble and complete Factory Acceptance Test.
- Complete design package for Subsea equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical discipline or equivalent. Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in specialized area or product line(s) or MS degree plus three to five years of experience. Entry level PhD is an added advantage.
- Detailed knowledge of at least one FMC or related product line and general knowledge of several lines.
- Some knowledge of systems. Basic knowledge of competing and alternative technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to independently create functional & cost effective designs that meet complex specification requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize Design, Conduct and Freeze Designs, specify material requirements, procure, build, test, assemble and complete Factory Acceptance Test. Complete design package for Subsea equipment. Independently develops solutions to non-recurring problems by analyzing, interpreting and evaluating various precedents and data. Anticipates potential problems and takes preventative actions.
- Consults with other departments on equipment designs and questions. Identifies root cause of problems. Develops alternative solutions and communicates associated benefits and risks.
- Prepares technical data and papers for sales personnel, customers and publications. Makes field trips with sales and service personnel with new products and technical applications.
- Resolves most questions and problems in mastered sub-assemblies. Refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481087 to apply for this job .