Our client, an internationally renowned provider of technology solutions for the energy industry is seeking to recruit qualified professionals for this position
Supervises and coordinates personnel that install, repair and troubleshoot subsea wellhead and completion systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical discipline or equivalent.
- 5-10 years mechanical, electronic and/or hydraulic related experience in an oilfield equipment environment and successful completion of the FMC's Subsea Service Technician Apprentice Program or Engineering Boot Camp.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises the installation, test and repair new and reworked FMC products (equipment and tools), ensuring no rig lost time and maintaining FMC owned assets. Handles customer complaints in a professional manner and acts as an intermediary between the customer and FMC during offshore operations.
- Assures all equipment, service tooling and spare parts are on location and ready to use by performing inventories and function-fit tasks prior to beginning each job. Records critical information such as dimensions, weights, temperatures, pressures and flow rates to ensure assembly/system will work per design and procedure requirements; also assists with the review of product testing, running and in some cases with assembly procedures.
- Provides “Project Support” as required, for all new projects which includes: assisting with project Factory Acceptance Tests and Systems Integration Testing.
- Establishes and maintains communication with senior FMC personnel on issues including job installation/testing procedures, equipment, tooling and spare parts requirements, equipment and tooling function-fit and critical technical data (daily reports, shipments, scheduling, personnel, etc.).
- Completes Field documentation (Daily, Service, End-of-Well and other required reports) after the completion of each service job. Maintains technical information readily available (Tally Book or other forms) to communicate general procedures, spare parts, critical dimensions as well as customer questions, concerns and complaints.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481080 to apply for this job .