Our client, an internationally renowned provider of technology solutions for the energy industry is seeking to recruit qualified professionals to fill this position
Manages the base and field operations in Onne in support of local installation and intervention activities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years FMC operations experience or equivalent technical experience in drilling, completion, or intervention operations and/or 5years management/supervisory experience.
- Previous experience within the FMC organization in operations management role or similar function.
- Must have experience in managing a complex organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of P&L account for the base
- Checks and approves for submission all Field Service Orders and in country invoices.
- Oversees procurement activities with Houston base, as required.
- Assures customer commercially approves all work before executing the work.
- Accountable for financial performance to agreed budgets and forecasts.
- Maintains existing and develops new relationships with clients, agents, and suppliers.
- Visits with clients, as required, to review operations.
- Works within the defined contract and coordinates change notices on those operations that increase scope.
- Assists by Liaising directly with the Houston Marketing and Sales Department regarding new development of clients
- Accountable for developing new business opportunities with Customer Support Business Development Manager
- Accountable for developing new business opportunities with Customer Support LOF Manager.
- Maintains and contributes to a safe work environment by adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the FMC Company Safety Program as well as local rules and regulations. If these rules diverge, always defer to the rule or regulation that makes you or your operation safer.
- Ensures that JSA’s are written and Safety Moments are held at every company meeting.
- Responsible for Proactive Safety Measurement and participation.
- Maintains, communicates, and ensures compliance with in country Emergency Response Plan.
- Communicates directly with the FMC Nigeria Security Department regarding Security related issues.
- Monitors employee’s travel and wellbeing
- Coordinates logistics and management of equipment, tools, and spares.
- Ensures that FNCR’s are written in technically robust fashion and reviewed internally and with client as necessary and technical Policies and Procedures are followed by all employees.
- Manage daily operations of the local facility including local and expatriate employees, contractors and vendors
- Promotes strong liaison with technical Subject Matter Experts
- Coordinates and manage engineering resource equipment’s with Customer Support Engineering Manager
- Ensures that all field procedures are received accurately, followed and signed-off on.
- Stays current on all FMC products and Services.
- Spend appropriate time in home office when off rotation to assist in planning and expediting issues.
- Liaison with International Operations Manager in Houston for resources
- Responsible for managing and executing Life of Field Contract(s)
- Ensures that all support personnel are fully trained and competent to perform their assigned jobs.
- Responsible for the Performance Development Discussion with direct reports
- Liaison with dedicated Project Coordinator in Houston for operation supports
- Assist with the management and execution of Life of Field contract(s)
- Accountable for support personnel compliance with all FMC policies and procedures within established authority.
- Monitors and accounts for the day to day activities and functions of FMC Base personnel within operational jurisdiction
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481077 to apply for this job .