LEKKI, AJAH, LAGOS ISLAND AND VI AXIS
- Ensure a continuous audit and accumulation of data for the production of daily reports.
- Ensure that stock record systems are accurate and up to date.
- Ensure that all receivable costs for both the kitchens and bars are processed speedily and held ready for rapid percentage computation.
- Ensure that all computer input is effected daily.
- Ensure that regular stock takes are carried out - Be responsible for all Food and Beverage stock takes in all outlets with the relevant Heads of Department and provide closing stock figures.
- Submit monthly reports and identify possible reasons when results differ from anticipated targets.
- Compile monthly revenue reports showing when controls are effective or highlighting appropriate action in the event of adverse results.
- Ensure a smooth working relationship with other departments, avoiding antagonism in sensitive areas.
- Ensure that the prices entered in programmed points of sale computers are correct and updated when necessary.
- Ensure that menus are costed regularly.
- Compile with the collaboration of the Head Chef and Food and Beverage Manager, a list of product specifications for suppliers and to keep such a list regularly updated. and make recommendations as and when required.
- Investigate and report on any and all Food and Beverage cost variances and stipulate recommendations.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Word, especially Microsoft Excel and Email.
- 3 - 5 years experience in a Stock and Accounting environment preferably in the Hospitality industry.
- Accounting Qualification
- Self Starter
- Able to meet deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- young and vibrant Be accurate
- Be logical and work systematically
- Observant, analytical and accurate
- Have an investigative mind
- Good planner and organizer
- Time Management very important!!
- Willing to work after hours, if so required.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481071 to apply for this job .