Our client, an internationally renowned provider of technology solutions for the energy industry is seeking to recruit qualified professionals to fill this position
Responsible to ensure on time delivery of all products and will provide clear, meaningful communication to our product line customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning, Business, Engineering, Procurement, Operations or related field or equivalent experience.
- CPM preferred.
- 8 years’ experience, at least 2 years of supervisory and/or management experience with Schedule Management, Financial Management, Project Management and/or Production Management techniques and standards with extensive experience as a planner working in Primavera (P6) and SAP.
- At least 2 years of supervisory and/or management experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures on time delivery (OTD) and on budget delivery for respective Product.
- Responsible for Sales order and loading of the product into SAP.
- Interfaces with Product/Project Managers (PPMs) within the Regions to ensure compliance with project requirements and delivery dates.
- Interfaces with manufacturing sites to ensure capacity is sufficient to keep sites operating and to meet delivery deadlines.
- Collaborates with DM, Master Scheduler, P6 Scheduler/Analyst, and Tender team for product Tender input, schedule and execution strategy
- Tracks delivery status and team metrics.
- Maintains a responsive stocking plan for respective product line based on allowed working capital, historical orders and forecast demand.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481060 to apply for this job .