Our client, an internationally renowned provider of technology solutions for the energy industry is seeking to recruit qualified professionals to fill this position
- Leads and coordinates onsite technical activities within a self-directed team environment to ensure that production and performance commitments are fulfilled to customer requests.
- Trains, monitors and coaches team members to improve skill level, to ensure adherence to principles, policies and standards and to improve safety, quality and process reliability in a cost effective manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with strong mechanical background. 6-8 year’s experience in Engineering, Scheduling, Procurement, Planning, cost or Quality Assurance plus three to five year’s experience in a Project Supervisor/Management function.
- Must demonstrate exceptional negotiation, planning, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must demonstrate effectiveness in project negotiations, multi-site interfaces and commercial management of contracts, supplier quality systems and development and implementation of project management strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the primary point of contact for the customer after the sale as assigned.
- Builds and maintains relationship with customer and other suppliers associated with the Project.
- Provides the technical overview and implements the technical system interface within their scope of the project.
- Coordinates with Senior Manager to establish a realistic project schedule and monitors compliance with the defined project objectives and project management processes to ensure the timely completion of project milestones and final delivery.
- Serves as the primary internal contact with management for the Project and coordinates communication between the various functional areas and other FMCTI product areas involved in the project. Ensures that the project status and progress is effectively communicated to the FMCTI Project Team and to the customer.
- Establishes and maintains a documented quality system as a means of ensuring that all elements of the Project conform with contract requirements, specific certificate standards and regulatory requirements.
- Manages and negotiates Variation Orders and other changes to the contract within their scope of work.
- Develops and communicates the project budget.
- Approves all project related expenditures as authorized and manages costs to meet budget commitments. Ensures that adequate resources are applied to the project.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481035 to apply for this job .