MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- To coordinate, standardise and supervise all enterprise systems major incidents and problems management activities within MTNN IS department to best practice standards
- To proactively detect and prevent future problems/incidents and initiate a Known Error sub-process to allow quicker diagnosis and resolution
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Drive availability of all Enterprise systems in MTN Nigeria
- Coordinate, convene and facilitate major incident and problem review meetings
- Assemble and maintain problem history records; prepare statistics and trend reports for use in review of the problem management process
- Develop faults/problem trend analysis and prepare service improvement plans to address identified gaps
- Ensure every reoccurring problems has a problem ticket for proper tracking and root cause analysis
- Drive major incident resolution within stipulated timeframe and ensure problem records are logged, tracked and Root cause Analysis determined
- Management of KEDB
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
- Experience & Training
- Coordination and communication Skills
- Problem solving Skills.
- Strong Analytical and statistical skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- First degree in any IT related discipline
- ITIL Foundation V3 Certification
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- ITIL Foundation v3
- Project Management
- ITIL v3 Practitioner Problem Management
- Minimum Qualification :BEng, BTech or HND
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481030 to apply for this job .