Our client, an internationally renowned provider of technology solutions for the energy industry is seeking to recruit qualified professionals to fill this position
- Coordinates installation and intervention operations executed by our Technical Service Personnel and Technical Service Engineers at our international base.
- Ensures the optimization of HSE at all work sites, onshore and offshore.
- Makes certain that all work is in contractual compliance with company quality standards, HSE policies, and country. governmental requirements
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering with a least 5-8years related experience including at least three years Field Service experience or technical experience in drilling, completion or intervention.
- Previous experience as a coordinator in international logistics and/or project planning is an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of product and ability to provide input and solve technical issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates logistics and management of equipment, tools, and spares.
- Ensures that FNCR’s are written in a technically robust fashion and reviewed at the field level, Ref. to the expectation Pkg. for submittal times.
- Ensures that all field procedures are received, accurate, followed and signed-off on
- Promotes strong liaison with technical Subject Matter Experts. Responsible for ensuring Readiness’ reviews and Post- Jobs meeting are being conducted.
- Coordinates and manage engineering resource requirements with Customer Support Engineering Manager
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481016 to apply for this job .