Our client, an internationally renowned provider of technology solutions for the energy industry is seeking to recruit qualified professionals to fill this position
- Responsible for all installation and intervention operations executed by Technical Service Personnel and Technical Service Engineers at our international base.
- Leads the efforts of proactive optimization of HSE at all work sites, onshore and offshore while ensuring that all work is in contractual compliance with company quality, HSE policies, and country governmental requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering with a minimum of 2 years supervisory or managerial experience and 6 years of Field Service experience or technical experience in drilling, completion or intervention.
- Expert knowledge related to function and ability to provide input and solve difficult/specialized technical issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to manage and execute Life of Field contract(s)
- Accountable for financial performance to agreed budgets and forecasts.
- Coordinates logistics and management of equipment, tools, and spares.
- Ensures that FNCR’s are written in a technically robust fashion and reviewed at the field level, Ref. to the expectation Pkg. for submittal times.
- Ensures that all field procedures are received, accurate, followed and signed-off on
- Promotes strong liaison with technical Subject Matter Experts. Responsible for ensuring Readiness’ reviews and Post- Jobs meeting are being conducted.
- Coordinates and manage engineering resource requirements with Customer Support Engineering Manager
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481014 to apply for this job .