Our client, an internationally renowned provider of technology solutions for the energy industry is seeking to recruit qualified professionals to fill this position
- Plans, schedules, monitor, key support functions and manufacturing sources to meet scheduled shipments in a quality and cost effective manner.
- Monitors and schedules the flow of materials, components, assemblies or inventory within the plant.
- Coordinates rental tool deployment, allocation, mobilization and storage activities through planning, execution and completion.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering with emphasis on Mechanics/electronics or automation.
- 4 - 6years experience in a manufacturing environment. Must possess knowledge of Subsea equipment as well as Customer supplied product.
- Must have a general knowledge of typical manufacturing and inspection processes.
- Should also be familiar with offshore operations, inclusive of Installation, work-over and retrieval.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preliminary planning of project work to consist of developing and communicating schedules, allocating assets and attending pre-job meeting with the project teams to understand requirements.
- Project execution, inclusive of monitoring and tracking baseline schedules comparatively to actual. Ensuring project schedules are maintained and met. Verification of equipment availability and readiness by working with other groups.
- Tracking and reporting project expenditures associated with labor, materials, vendors and other misc. costs. Identifies tracks and documents variances to the original work scope and reports them to the Fabrication Manager/Technical Manager.
- Perform frequent inventory assessments and formally reports finds back to the Technical Manager. Accurately captures asset departure and return dates.
- Assist in the generation of local work instructions and process improvements related to asset locations and availability.
- Eradicate schedule issues by working with the Technical Manager and project teams.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481013 to apply for this job .