Rector is the chief Program Coordinator who is responsible for planning and coordinating all academic/operational facets of their Institution. Responsibilities include hiring, training, coordination, and supervision of field staff/academic staffs, solicitation and scheduling of projects, development and implementation of staff training programs, ongoing project management, and review, coordination and expansion of all programs packaging and delivery procedures. This position requires a person with energy, innovation and Creativity. A person dedicated to helping to develop and skills acquisition needed to lead a successful life who interested in promoting the growth of a generation dedicated to stewardship of our public land and our nation’s natural communities using information technology.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities.
- Manage the FIIT’s growing operations team, with responsibility for all day-to-day
- Operations including interaction with participants and timely resolution of operational issues.
- Liaise with the registry and project database, to further develop the
- Functionality of the academic system and to ensure system integrity.
- Develop further the Program’s detailed rules and requirements, including preparation of Program documentation and communication materials.
- Supervise all content to be delivered in any of our programme, to expand and develop the scope and content.
- Represent the Institution at conferences and other industry events and other stakeholder groups.
- Assist in other parts of the organization as needed.
- Coordinates planning, development and implementation of the school program.
- Implements applicable district, agency, and grant policies and regulations.
- Administers assigned budget.
- Provides oral and written reports to the public and the school system.
- Facilitates partnerships with appropriate public and private agencies that provide services to the students and the school/Institute.
- Develops procedures and policies for the operation of the school program.
- Establishes and maintains communication with members of the school staff about student needs and aspects of the afterschool program.
- Prepares additional proposals for supplemental projects.
- Analyzes and applies information from periodic program evaluations.
- Participates on local and state committees related to school programs.
- Maintains records needed for program administration.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Excellent knowledge of the formal and informal procedure in the concerned sector, with a minimum of seven years work experience in the field.
- A minimum of seven years professional experience in the fields of Environment, Energy, Education , Engineering or Information & Communication Technology or related field.
- Demonstrated project and people management ability.
- Excellent technical writing and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in English; another UN language would be considered an asset.
- Experience and expertise in designing, operating, verifying against or using standards and Protocols would be considered an asset.
- Sharp analytical mind, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask on issues of substance.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative.
- Professional approach and demeanour.
As considered best to achieving organizational growth
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (What is required to perform the Essential Duties?)
Bachelor’s degree preferred with emphasis in Technical, Vocational, and/or
- Worked in a Tertiary Institution as an academic staff for not less than 7 years.
- Two or more years experience in mentoring and youth development, working within community organizations and/or schools preferred
- Extremely strong organizational, writing, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and flexibility are essential in assuming significant responsibility
- Experience working in racially, ethnically, and socioeconomically diverse urban communities preferred
This job description is a summary of the job duties and requirements that represent the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be complete in detail. Individuals classified in this job are expected to perform all the essential duties identified herein, and occasionally may be required to perform duties that are not included within this document.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481006 to apply for this job .