Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL) is one of the key players in the Agro Allied Industry in Nigeria based in Edo State urgently require suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Nursing Officer
- Attend to in-patients and out-patients.
- Carry out immunizations and assist the running of antenatal clinics.
- Attend to emergency cases.
- Admit seriously ill patients
- To refer cases with the approval of the doctor appropriately when necessary.
- Monitor sick bays.
- Monitor labour and undertake delivery cases.
- To record Daily statistics of in and out patients In-house training for nursing assistants, health talks and health programs within the estates when necessary.
- Seminars and campaigns on HIV/AIDs MALARIA, TB etc.
- The candidate must be smart, diligent, hardworking, responsible and reliable with high integrity.
- In addition, must have the following skill - good human relations with empathy, advance Microsoft excel, report writing, coordination of medical assistants, time management and patient care skills.
- A qualified and Registered Nurse/Midwife with a valid license from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria covering till 2017.
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualifications experience specifically in a standard hospital or a reputable medical outfit.
All interested applicants should send their current CV to:
Deadline: September 2, 2016
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480696 to apply for this job .