Are you entrepreneurial? Do you like to take on new ventures? Do you have what it takes to work for a start –up? Then you are the one for us. We are a new Nigerian/ African cuisine quick service restaurant brand and we seek an experienced individual to fill our Restaurant General Manager role.
You should have at least 5 years cognate experience in the restaurant business and extensive knowledge of the fast food industry including operational excellence and outstanding customer partnership. Experience in developing marketing strategies and plans towards ensuring aggressive growth in new markets is highly required.
- Achieve the overall set targets for the restaurant by developing and executing a business plan (key elements to include: fiscal responsibilities, manpower planning and local restaurant marketing) for the restaurant and to effectively implement this business plan.
- Achieve the overall set targets for the restaurant by pro-actively contributing to the formulation, direction and implementation of the strategy for the restaurant.
- Achieve the overall set targets for the restaurant by tracking sales, maintaining appropriate inventory levels, ensuring the functionality of all kitchen equipment, handling customer concerns, and implementing strategies pertaining to marketing, increased profitability, and employee retention.
- Achieve the overall set targets for the restaurant by planning and working according to budgets, maximizing profits and achieving sales targets set by the Head office, controlling takings in the restaurant, administering payrolls etc.
- People management: recruiting new staff, training and developing existing staff, motivating and encouraging staff to achieve targets and coordinating staff scheduling.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science Technology, Business Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management or related field
- MSc/ MBA in related field will be an added advantage
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in FMCG, QSR
- Strong business acumen
- Proven leadership and problem solving skills.
- Sound financial, budgeting and stock taking skills.
- Full understanding of all federal and state regulations as regards health, safety and work requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Ability to lead and develop a high performing restaurant team.
- Ability to drive initiatives to increase sales and profits.
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480693 to apply for this job .