IROKO Partners Ltd is a super fast growing start-up business. We are the fastest growing digital media company offering West African content globally. Our mission is to provide easier access and discovery of quality entertainment content to hundreds of millions of people on devices of their choice. We work across three continents and have offices in London, New York and Lagos.
We have been featured in a range of global media including The Sunday Times, Forbes, Variety and many, many others.
To provide our English-speaking customers with excellent customer service.
- Responding to all incoming live-chat, email, phone and/or social media inquiries for iRoko+ customers
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers' problems with our product by determining the cause of problem, then selecting and explaining the best solution
- Bringing any relevant issues to line manager's attention immediately
- Achieving and maintaining proficiency with our escalation matrixes
- Consistently staying up-to-date with new iRoko+ products/services
- Providing weekly reports on customer feedback to management
- Converting potential customer by answering product/service questions, suggesting information about subscription plans, payment options and devices
- Reviewing and making changes to customer accounts where necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- 1-3 years in Customer Service
- Must be friendly and articulate
- Strong knowledge of the Nollywood industry i.e films, actors and actresses (desirable)
- Profficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Creative problem-solver (Thinks on toes)
- Excellent Time-Management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work proactively, independently and under tight time frames
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480636 to apply for this job .