A security firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- Monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning, furnace, or boiler.
- Minimum of a SSCE
- 1-3 years experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480627 to apply for this job .