Established in 1963, AIICO Insurance Plc (NSE Ticker: “AIICO”) is an insurance, pensions management, and asset management Group in Nigeria with market-leading positions in its key business lines
- Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Contact underwriter and submit forms to obtain binder coverage.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Minimum of a degree
- Entry level
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480605 to apply for this job .