A consulting firm seeks qualified candidate to fill this role
The role of the Fundraising Officer is an exciting opportunity to use your initiative and creativity to help us develop and improve our strategies, as well as learn sought-after skills in social enterprise fundraising. You will be given the opportunity to learn about an integrated approach to the organization's work, based on spirituality, community, creativity and our network ethics
- Developing and implementing community fundraising strategy
- Help organization develop exciting new creative community fundraising strategies through developing resources, working on publicity strategies and more.
- Work with the management to develop successful fundraising events and receptions for major donors
- Recruit new supporters and advocates, who represent organization on all levels.
- Develop attractive resources to accompany our corporate strategy, supporting members in fundraising.
- Establishing additional sources of funding
- Work with trustees to develop strategy for recruiting major donors
- Working with the office manager to research potential funding opportunities and make detailed applications to trust funds and potential donors
- Establish clear systems and to ensure regular applications are made
- Manage relationships with existing donors
- Ensure up-to date and accurate records are kept of donations, and are easily accessible.
- Minimum of a diploma
- 1-3 years experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480396 to apply for this job .