A firm in the healthcare sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- A lab tech is a person who performs the practical hands-on work in a laboratory.
- Receiving, processing and analyzing samples.
- Conducting tests on new products or experimental processes.
- Using, cleaning and maintaining various types of equipment.
- Handling and storing chemicals and other materials.
- Handling of compressed gas cylinders.
- Administrative tasks such as maintaining notebooks, documenting procedures, and preparing orders and invoices.
- The ability to learn specific, practical techniques and apply this knowledge to solve technical problems;
- Good hand and eye coordination and the ability to use technical equipment with accuracy;
- The ability to maintain and calibrate technical equipment;
- Time management skills in order to work on several different projects at the same time;
- Flexibility in order to work with and provide support for a number of people;
- Excellent oral communication skills in order to work effectively with Colleagues from all parts of the organisation and to explain complex Techniques to interested parties;
- Experience in providing demonstrations and writing technical reports;
- teamwork skills and patience;
- Attention to detail.
- you have at least 2 years’ experience in a medical laboratory setting
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480387 to apply for this job .