ASSISTANT COMMERCIAL MANAGER
Construction Company seeks to recruit an Assistant Commercial Manager to oversee every aspect of the process of contract management for the organization from the bidding process to project close out. And work closely with the technical staff in creating competitive bids.
- Strengthen relationships with new and existing customers
- Interpret financial, operational, commercial or customer insights to support business planning and development
- Monitor market conditions and competitor activities; follow market trends to develop strategies for maximizing margin contributions
- Lead research and analysis for the identification of commercial opportunities
- Manage internal relationships with operations, supply and other departments for the attainment of business goals
- Prepare departmental budget and reporting system
- Analyse credit terms for customers before contracts are agreed.
- Follow up with outstanding receivables, and create collection strategies.
- Co-ordinate with the Supply team to ensure products are sourced profitably.
- B.Sc. or equivalent in the Social Sciences or related field
- Master’s degree or professional qualifications in Marketing or Business Management/Administration would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years’ work experience in sales and marketing management including receivable management, with 3 years in managerial capacity
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Strong negotiation and Sales & Marketing skills
- Construction or related industry experience is an added advantage.
- Great interpersonal skills and Team spirit
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480386 to apply for this job .