Montaigne Place seeks a qualified candidate to fill this role
- Defining the IT strategy, aligning the set objectives to the general objectives and strategies of the company
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments
- Other duties as assigned by the Managing Director
- 5-7 years Experience
- Management or mid level management experience essential
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480281 to apply for this job .